NEW LOW Dillon Danis leaks shocking X-rated video of Logan Paul’s fiancee as he ramps up bitter rivalry ahead of fight

 


DILLON DANIS has ramped up his bitter rivalry with Logan Paul ahead of their fight.

That’s by leaking a shocking X-rated video of his fiancee Nina Agdal.

Dillon Danis has leaked an X-rated video of Logan Paul’s fiancee Nina Agdal

Danis and Paul are set to clash in the ring on October 14 as part of the undercard for KSI vs Tommy Fury.

The duo have been verbally scrapping on social media in the run-up to the Manchester battle.

And there was little love lost between the pair when they clashed at a heated press conference which soon became the John Fury show.



However, Danis has also spent considerable time attacking Paul’s bride-to-be Nina on social media.

The MMA fighter has posted numerous times about the Danish model’s love life before she met Paul, including when she dated Leonardo DiCaprio.

But Danis’ latest effort hit a new low as he leaked an X-rated video of Nina on Twitter.

She said in the clip: “By the way, I’m very proud of myself because this is the longest I’ve gone without sex since I’ve started.

“Obviously, it’s driving me crazy. I am struggling, I need penis inside of me, ASAP.

LihatTutupKomentar